Prior to joining CBRE, Philip was the Manager, Quality & EHS of Johnson Controls HK Limited where he had full responsibilities in the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems for all lines of business in Hong Kong and Macau. This include the installation and maintenance of building automation, energy management, fire, security, electrical, mechanical & HVAC systems and facility management services. He also assisted the company to accredit international recognized management system certifications such as ISO 9000 & OHSAS 18000. Philip was the Regional EHS Leader for Greater China, member of corporate safety steering committee, vice chairman of Hong Kong safety committee and Lead Auditor for the above systems. His most recent position was Quality & EHS Manager for Greater China at Sodexho.
- IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor Training Course, The Institute of Quality Assurance
- IRCA Certified Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Auditor Training Course, BVQI
- Registered Safety Officer, Labour Department, HKSAR
- Bachelor of Manufacturing Management, The Manchester Metropolitan University
- Diploma of Occupational Health & Safety, The Open University of Hong Kong
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- State Street Bank