- Orientation to CBRE and our business lines
- Familiarization with CBRE business lines, operations, culture, inter-department relationships, job types and levels and clients
- On the job and technical skills, training by appointed mentor
Get started with Sponsor Department
- Rotate through one or two host departments for on the job training
- Understand business unit's primary functions
- Assigned and complete function-related project/assignment
- Create and maintain inter-department relationships for long term cooperation and collaboration
Training at Host Department - Professional & Agency Services
- Return to Sponsor Department
- Attend training required to fill identified gaps in learning or understanding
- Apply knowledge learnt from rotation to actual projects on an ongoing basis
- Job shadow opportunities with senior executives
Grow with Sponsor Department
Career progression with CBRE
Trainees in this accelerated management development programme would have unique opportunities to understand how CBRE operates regionally, to well develop professional skills in critical problem solving, project management and client relationship management, and be groomed to assume professional role within designated departments.
Setting the foundation for life-long skills, leading to a fulfilling career at CBRE
- Acquire all-around experience across multiple business discipline. Develop effective cross-selling skills.
- Promote CBRE organizational culture and build positive relationship with colleagues. Demonstrate superior customer service and support.
- Strengthen partnerships with stakeholders. Translate strategy into actionable goals and objectives to generate business results.
- Formulate business strategies and provide clear directions to teams. Demonstrate exceptional leadership.